Social Icons

February 19, 2012

The Prepper Daily - Plus

After many hours and enough coffee to float a good sized boat, we are proud to offer you some new additions to The Prepper Daily.



As a Master Herbalist and a Natural Medicine Practitioner, I thought it only right to offer you access to the same products that I use with the clients that come into my office. These are of a very high quality, so you know that you are receiving the a top notch Supplement. These are available in our on-line Store, which is located on the "Health and Wellness" page.

The next thing we did was to add a section for product reviews. Growing up in the Rocky Mountains, having served as a United States Army Ranger, and being a Prepper for more than a decade (whew), I wanted to pass on to you some reviews of products that you may be considering. In addition to sharing my thoughts, I also wanted to make these and other items available for you to purchase through our Store. This is going to be a fun project, because it gives me a reason to "buy more stuff". What can I say, "I'm a Prepper Product Junkie".

Finally, we added a section on something that has become my passion - "Hydroponics". I became interested in growing food items hydroponically when it dawned on me that I could only live as long as I had food to eat. This caused me to form the "Survival Timeline", which I use today for new Preppers that ask me how much food they should store - to which I respond by asking them, "how long they want to live?" There is no way that most of us could afford to store up that much food, but by utilizing hydroponics, we can grow our own fresh food indefinitely. Again, I have added a Hydroponic Store, called "Growmore Hydroponics". I hope that you'll purchase your items from there. Not only can you find great deals, but it also helps support The Prepper Daily.

(Note) Our Growmore Hydroponics branch is currently involved in developing a system for Third World Countries that have been experiencing severe water shortages and as a result many people are starving. For these folks the SHTF is happening now and we want to do what we can to help. So, please support us by shopping at the Growmore Hydroponic On-line Store.

A special "thank you", to all our readers. You have encouraged and challenged us to bring you more information. Thank you for making The Prepper Daily a success!